Is our traning worth attending?

“The training our school had with Joanne was terrific. It was engaging, well paced and presented. Jo was able to differentiate her presentation to suit the range of skills of our staff, providing us with resources, tutorials and knowledge. We left the training excited to include our new skills in our lessons” (Bek, Principal, Fisk Street Primary).

“Best ICT training and development I have ever been to. Hands on, interactive and full of practical ideas to support any teacher who wishes to create an ICT savvy classroom” (Simon, Hillcrest P.S).

“A fantastic valuable day that helped me learn how to use my Interactive Whiteboard interactively. My kids love all the new ways we now use out IWB” (Carly, R-1 Teacher).

“I saw your presentation about using music & the SMART Board at the Teacher2Teacher Conference last year.I’m a SMART Certified Education Consultant, but a former classroom teacher with an undergrad degree in Music Education – so I really took to some of your examples!” (Sasha, Canada).

“Love your resources. So glad I came to two of your sessions today, and two more tomorrow! Wish I could make them all!” (Kylie, Primary School Teacher, NSW).

“Loved your sessions at the conference last week. Thank you” (Heather, Primary School Teacher, SA).

ICT Training Day Sessions Link