I have uploaded some resources from today’s conference, resources are visual, just like out students!
Resources from Greg Gebhart’s Key Note:
1. Six emerging technologies have been identified as likely to have an impact on learning, teaching and creativity in higher education over the next 1 to 5 years:
1. Mobile apps and tablet computing
2. Game based learning and Learning analytics
3. Gesture based computing and the Internet of things
2. App for frogs: My thought, initially cruel but then justice prevails!
3. World Lens App: Real Time Augmented Reality Translator
4. Drum set iPad app:
5. 3D pop up book iPad app
6. If you think that was cool check this out: Mike Mantos TED Talk (A next generation digital book)
7. Using QR codes in the classroom
What I discovered playing with Google docs!