Subscribe and/or suggest a resource

If you read this blog and enjoy reading about free apps and online resources you can forward the link to your colleagues. Anyone can subscribe to this site for free. You can subscribe by entering your email address on the top right hand side. Please note, your email address will not be distributed to anyone. It basically sits within my website (not visible to anyone) and when I post a new blog (article) you will receive an email notification. The email will contain the first sentence of the article, if you don’t like the sound of it, simply delete it.

Anyone is also welcome to email me directly at jvillis@inter-tech.com.au and suggest a free (or close to free) app or website. I acknowledge all sources. If you don’t want your name published though, let me know and I will acknowledge my source as anonymous. Please note, I don’t profit from this website, it is for sharing resources with other teachers and I try to blog free resources because we all know, teachers don’t have a big budget to use.